The following are St. Landry Parish roads affected by flooding, according to the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office.
1. Hwy 103 near John Addie-- (very muddy)
2. White Oak Rd-- (flooded) (Washington area)
3. Bordelon Ln @ Hwy 745-- (flooded) (Plaisance area)
4. Collins Lane---- flooded (but passable) (Plaisnace area)
5. Chris Rd -- (flooded) (Cankton area)
6. Seven Arpents Rd-- (just muddy)- (Arnaudville area)
7. Sandy Rd-- (flooded) (Plaisance area)
8. Club Rd - (flooded) (Palmetto area)
UPDATE: DISTRICT 03 (ACADIANA REGION) VARIOUS ROAD CLOSURES DUE TO HARVEY
Effective immediately, the following road closures and high water notifications are in place due to heavy rains and high tides. The roads will be reopened as soon as conditions improve. Be sure to check www.511la.org for the latest travel information, as road conditions change quickly.
LA 100 between LA 97 and LA 91
LA 97 at LA 100
LA 1123 between south Jct LA 97 and north Jct LA 97
All Acadia Parish public schools will be closed Tuesday, Aug. 29 and also Evangeline Parish public schools as well.
Eunice Community Home Health has been named a “Premier Performer” in the recently released “2016 SHPBest” results – ranking in the top 5 percent of providers. The program is administered by Strategic Health Programs (SHP) to recognize home health agencies that consistently provide high quality service to their patients.